Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eyelash on xmas 2008

I've always been fascinated on how eyelash extension are. My daughter and I agreed that we will both have our lashes done before christmas, and so we did. Wow! we felt like our eyes are so refreshed,and nicely done. Nobody noticed it as extensions, looked like natural. It was done in less than an hour,we were comfortably lying on a bed with eyes shut. By the way, the only agony we had was the tingling feeling of the glue when we opened our eyes. It was an awful feeling, we almost wanted to rub our eyes, but rubbing it will ruin the extensions. You wouldn't believe it, but I wasn't able to sleep tight for like three days, worrying about wrecking my eyelash extensions. But I am getting used to it now. Nice experience we had. Go try it yourselves, ladies!

6 comments:

  1. hehe, i thought you wouldn't notice that post :D kumusta ang eyelash extension? ok naman ba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do they do the extension, how much was it and how long do they last???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carmie! i wish you a great weekend :D

    i have a new blog, please add my link http://yummyascanbe.info, dalaw ka na rin if you have time :D i already added your link there.

    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmie! You have been awarded. You can pick it up here.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carmie! How are you na? I hope you're not to busy to do this.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete