Thursday, October 9, 2008

My first Whisper

hi Everyone,

Shhhhhhhhhh. let me whisper to you how I pulled my seat, face my monitor and made this blog.
It was my mom who told me that Liza is hooked in computer while making each day of hers a lot of fun. I know Liza by name, but I think I've only met her once and we didn't really had the chance to talk or even shhhhhhhhhhhhhh whisper our little bits of secrets. And so years have gone by, until I was able to drop by her place with my mom, and there goes our unending exchange of stories.

I like to say, that looking how vibrant she is telling me about blogging, I readily felt that I want to do it. She looks so excited, very eager to blog and still manage to do her duties being a wife, a mom and a store owner. Not a dull day with her, I can see!

And so, finally I am here. This blog will whisper to you anything about what my heart and my mind will see, it can be about me, my family, my friends, and even the people I see along the way. I may whisper something fun, something good, something exciting but not limited to these.
Expect something teary, heartbreaking and sentimental. After all, that's what life is all about.

See you...






1 comment:

  1. hi carmie! welcome to the world of blogging. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete